The Zeus³S series are the complete navigation solution for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. With superfast processors you can display up to 6 different information panels simultaneously, on the ultra-bright SolarMax IPS all- weather touchscreen, which is combined with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions.
These easy to use chartplotters include all of B&G’s unique and proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
The SolarMAX IPS screen ensures perfect visibility in all conditions. Zeus3S’s screen has been tested to the limit in everything from tropical sunlight to the depths of the southern ocean and polar winters. You can see it through polarised sunglasses, and the responsive touchscreen works even in flying spray and rough sea.
Super-fast processor for immediate response
Enjoy exceptional situational awareness thanks to Zeus3S’s high-performance processor. There’s plenty of processing power to run charts, radar, ForwardScan and autopilot controls simultaneously without compromising on performance – giving you all the tools you need to enjoy the sailing, safe in the knowledge that you can monitor your surroundings.
Seamless integration with your instruments
Enjoy a fully connected sailing experience and control and monitor your H5000 instrument system on board from the display. Zeus3S can also take full control of on-board systems using Naviop and CZone, allowing fingertip command and monitoring of lights and systems on board.
Integrated keypad for complete control
Zeus3S has an integrated rotary dial and keypad that can take over control of all functions in extreme conditions, along with customisable keys for instant access to frequently-used functions.
Easy to expand your network
Just add power to enjoy Zeus3S as a versatile standalone chartplotter with first-rate navigation functions. For the best experience and to take advantage of our award-winning sailing features, network your chartplotter with instruments and sensors using industry standard NMEA 2000 connectivity.
Mirror the screen on your phone
Built in WiFi allows you to mirror and control the screen from anywhere on board on a Smartphone or Tablet using the Link App, for a cost-effective dual-station solution. Back up your settings and waypoints, or connect to a Wireless hotspot or marina WiFi to download weather forecasts and download software updates straight to your device. Connect your phone via Bluetooth to read and respond to text messages from the chartplotter’s display.
- The fastest / most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display yet
- SolarMAX IPS Screens Best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarised glasses
- Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: Halo Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183, Integrated Pilot Control
- Full suite of sailing features: Sailsteer, PredictWind, RacePanel, LayLines and SailingTime
- Up to 6-Way information panel split on the display
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Display Resolution 1280 x 720
- Weight 1.41 kg (3.11 lbs.)
- Supply Voltage 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Dimensions W x H x D287 x 166 x 90 mm (11.30 x 6.55 x 3.50") with bracket 311 x 180 x 95 (11.30 x 7.07 x 3.72)
- Power Consumption max21 W