The dual-frequency, 50/200 kHz SS60 Tilted Element™ transducers are low-profile housings that compensate for the boat’s hull deadrise. The innovative design tilts the ceramic element inside the transducer housing.
With built-in deadrise compensation, performance is never compromised. This unique design offers professional and recreational boaters advantages similar to using a fairing block— but is installed nearly flush to the hull. On steep-deadrise hulls up to 24°, the beam is aimed straight down, resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth reading.
- Inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Slow trolling, structure fishing, and drifting
- Deep-water lake fishing
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boat
- Low-profile protrusion below the hull
- No affect on your boats running performance
- Bronze or stainless steel housings available
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Boat Size: Up to 25 feet (8m)
Fixed Tilt Angles
Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise