The gearbox, made from marine grade aluminium, is anodised for optimal protection. It can be positioned in 14 positions with 15° increments and has a large diameter stainless steel output hub. Drum plates are 5 mm thick and fitted to a high strength 2205 grade stainless steel shaft of 28.5 mm diameter. This assembly is sturdy enough to pull up to 1000 kg. With a line speed up of 60 m/min, the anchor is deployed and retrieved before you know it. The standard supplied remote control adds comfort and a circuit breaker ensures a safe system. Experience why the Tasman is the drum winch to have.
High performance and reliable: Tasman 6-6 is perfect suitable for different kind of vessels.
- Marine anodised aluminium gearbox
- Independent anodised aluminium mounting legs
- Gearbox can be positioned in up to 14 positions in 15° increments
- Gearbox integrated in support leg reduces overall width
- Large diameter 316 Stainless steel gearbox output hub
- High strength 2205 Stainless steel 28.5mm shaft
- 5mm 316 Stainless steel drum plates
- Composite shaft bearings for low service and high reliability
- Line speed up to 60m/min for fast anchor deployment and retrieval