Seaflo 22-Series Pumps are compact and designed for a wide range of applications including liquid transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration and dispensing. The 22-series of diaphragm pumps are self-priming and can be run dry without harm and have an internal bypass feature which reduces pump cycling.
It provides 5.0 litres per minute (1.3 GPM).
This compact automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when a faucet is opened and closed.
- Marine & RV Water Supply
- Agricultural Spraying
- OEM/ODM Applications
Features & Benefits:
- Three Year Warranty
- Capable of supplying 1-2 fixtures
- Bypass technology reduces cycling
- On-Demand pressure switch
- Adjustable pressure setting
- Capable of up to 100PSI
- Can run dry
- Quiet operation
- Housing Material: Nylon / Polypropylene
- Valves & Seals Material: EPDM / Vition
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Leads: 18 AWG, 9.5" in length
- Voltage: 12V