Ronstan RF74202 Series 75 Double Block, non swivel head. A two-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
U.V. stabilised acetal sheave, alloy cheek, high compression strength carbon black acetal ball bearings and 2205 stainless steel pin.
Ideal for use on mainsheet, spinnaker, vang, halyard and backstay applications on boats up to 14m.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Removable threaded pin at shackle head
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off point.
|Sheave Ø||75 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||14 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||- mm|
|B. L.||3000 kg|