Ronstan RF64520 Series 60 Single Block, Fiddle, Cleat. A tuned two-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves, Alloy cheek plates and cleat arms, high compression strength carbon black Acetal ball bearings. Grade 316 stainless steel shackle, post and hub, Grade 15-5PH stainless steel pad eye and snap shackle and a fibre reinforced composite cleat.
Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 11m.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Adjustable cleating angle
- Fitted with high performance C-cleat and fair lead for secure and easy cleating
- Integrated becket through the hub of the lower sheave
- ***Line load through cleat not to exceed 175kg (385lb)
|Sheave Ø||60 + 30 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||- mm|
|B. L.||2000*** kg|