Ronstan RF64108AW Series 60 Halyard Block. A tuned two-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves, Alloy cheek plates and cleat arms, high compression strength carbon black Acetal ball bearings, stainless steel shackle, post, hub, pad eye, snap shackle and pin, and a fibre reinforced composite cleat. Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats up to 11m.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Durable alloy Rope/Wire sheave
- Suits direct attachment to mainsail headboard for 2:1 halyard
- Removable 8mm (5/16”) threaded pin at head
- Acetal roller on head pin to suit spliced line attachment
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
|Sheave Ø||60 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||12 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||5 mm|
|Pin Ø||8 mm|
|B. L.||2000 kg|