Ronstan RF64108A Series 60 Mast Base Block, Clevis pin head. A tuned two-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves, Alloy cheek plates and cleat arms, high compression strength carbon black Acetal ball bearings, Grade 316 stainless steel shackle, post and hub. Grade 15-5PH stainless steel pad eye and snap shackle, fibre reinforced composite cleat and a 2205 stainless steel pin. Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats up to 11m.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling.
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance.
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor.
- Suits attachment to 14mm (9/16”) wide mast collar post.
- Removable 8mm (5/16”) clevis pin at head.
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point.
- * Full block rated load can only be achieved with uniformly distributed load across full length of clevis pin. ie. 14mm (9/16") diameter mast collar post or 14mm (9/16") wide mast collar plate/tang.
|Sheave Ø||60 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||12 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||8 mm|
|B. L.||2000* kg|