Ronstan RF64100AW Series 60 All Purpose Block is a true all round solution. A tuned two-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads.
Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings for reliability and long service life. Suitable for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Durable alloy Rope/Wire sheave
- Universal head with full 3-axis articulation
- Shackle head lockable at 0 or 90 degrees
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
|Sheave Ø||60 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||12 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||5 mm|
|Pin Ø||6 mm|
|B. L.||2000 kg|