Plastimo Flexible Drinking Water Tank 120 Litre
Triangle Shape - 105cm x 115cm
These Plastimo flexible water tanks are strong and reliable and a practical low cost solution to fresh water storage on board. They are flexible, lightweight and form-fitting and so can be installed in compartments where it would not be possible to fit a rigid tank.
Double envelope - a water chamber inside a tough nylon outer. Consists of a welded non-porous tasteless NON-BPA PVC water chamber (inner bladder) inside a tough nylon outer. Completely waterproof and highly resistant to tearing and abrasion.
- The inner water bladder can be easily removed from the outer covering for routine cleaning and inspection and replacement inner bladders are available, if required.
- The tanks include tie-down loops on the corners and all tanks have a 38mm ( 1 ½ inch) hose inlet fitting on the upper side of the tank and a 12mm (1/2 inch) hose outlet fitting on the underside. The exception is the triangular bow tank where both fittings are located on the upper side.
- Double envelope – a water chamber inside a tough nylon outer.
- Consists of a welded non-porous tasteless PVC water chamber (inner bladder) inside a tough nylon outer.
- Completely waterproof and highly resistant to tearing and abrasion.
- When filled with water all tanks are approx 250mm depth.