The Fuel Data Manager stores data for fuel used, trip fuel used and seasonal fuel used from a compatible engine or engine interface connected to your NMEA 2000® network. A single Fuel Data Manager can support up to three engines. For installations with more than three engines, use a second Fuel Data Manager sensor.
- Cable Length: 1.5 ft (.5 m)
- Connects to network with NMEA 2000® engines
- Accumulates date on fuel used from the fuel flow data available from compatible NMEA 2000® engines or engine interfaces
- Supports up to three engines per sensor
- Can only be configured by compatible Lowrance or Simrad displays and gauges