GME MT600G features a 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna. Thanks to this technology, locating the beacon is faster and more accurate.
The GME MT600G is both compact and lightweight, which is easily installed in any marine vessel, offering a specially designed quick release mounting bracket. The MT600G features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Testing the MT600G is fast and easy. Simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed. The MT600G even offers a GPS Satellite Acquisition Test with GPS position fix.
The MT600G has a great battery life of ten years and delivers peace of mind for a great price. Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage, it's no wonder that GME's MT600G is the emergency beacon of choice for serious boat owners worldwide.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001) Internationally approved, worldwide operation
- Integrated 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna for better than 100m accuracy
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication
- GME MT600G Unit
- Quick Release Mounting Bracket and screws
- Instruction Manual
- 406 MHz Beacon Owner Registration Information Sheet
- Emergency Activation Instructional Placard