The MT600 is the latest digital Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs) from GME. The GME MT600 is a compact and lightweight EPIRB that is easy to install in any vessel utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket. The GME MT600 features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
The GME MT600 has a fast and easy testing method, which is simply done by pressing the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed.
The MT600 has a ten year battery life and delivers great value for peace of mind boating. The MT600 is certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
- Quick and easy test facility with audio / visual indication
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001) Internationally approved, worldwide operation
- GME MT600 Unit
- Quick Release Mounting Bracket and screws
- Instruction Manual
- 406 MHz Beacon Owner Registration Information Sheet
- Emergency Activation Instructional Placard