Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
- Worldwide coverage available
- Keep your charts up to date with our industry-leading New Chart Guarantee and discount card update program
- Auto Guidance
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading
This exceptional shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret view of bottom profile, making it easy to find artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more. High-resolution relief shading is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings so you can navigate with a clear moving-chart representation of your boat’s position. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
BlueChart Feature Comparison
|Feature||BlueChart g3 Vision||BlueChart g3|
|Integrated Garmin and Navionics content||✓||✓|
|Auto Guidance¹ technology||✓||✓|
|Depth range shading||✓||✓|
|Up to 1' contours||✓||✓|
|Shallow water shading||✓||✓|
|High-resolution relief shading||✓|
|Unique 3-D views||✓|
|High-resolution satellite imagery||✓|
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography is available for selected countries. It cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
The file size of this download and space required on your microSD™/SD™ card is 0 MB. It is not recommended that this download be loaded directly to your device. It only can be loaded to a prepared or blank microSD/SD card (recycled microSD cards may be used to program map data).
Up to 500 MB of additional space may be required for software updates.
microSD™/SD™ Requirements View Details
Coverage of the northeastern coast of Australia from Mornington Island to Hervey Bay. Includes detailed coverage of Cape York, the Great Barrier Reef and the ports of Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, and Port Moresby, PNG.