Coverage of the northeastern coast of Australia from Mornington Island to Hervey Bay. Includes detailed coverage of Cape York, the Great Barrier Reef and the ports of Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, and Port Moresby, PNG.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
- Worldwide coverage available
- Get a Fresh Perspective
Get a fresh perspective when you take to the water with BlueChart® g2 Vision®. With BlueChart g2 Vision data, you’ll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content and other premium features. BlueChart g2 Vision allows you to see your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to naviads, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading, Fishing Charts, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities. Premium features include 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, landmarks and other points of interest. It’s the most realistic mapping display Garmin has ever offered.
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Safety shading allows user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth.
- Fishing charts to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- High-resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with a realistic view of the land and water for unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbours, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective provides a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination. Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Compatible with HomePort™ — software that lets you use BlueChart data to conveniently plan and organize routes from your computer before your trip.