The B&G Triton2 Display pack includes a Triton2 4.1" Digital Display, and a DST800 Depth/Sound/Temp Transducer. With the included NMEA2000 starter kit, this pack is the perfect solution for sailors looking at starting their electronic network suite. With the 4.1" digital display and the DST800 transducer, sailors will have up to date speed, depth and water temperature telemetry that is clearly visible from the waterproof, brightly lit LCD display.
The NMEA2000 backbone allows easy expansion to other B&G network capable devices. The Triton2 digital display is compatible with B&G wind sensors, as well as Zeus and Vulcan Multi-Function Displays.
- 1x Triton2 4.1" Digital Display
- 1x DST800 Depth/Sound/Temp Transducer (NMEA2000)
- NMEA 2000 Starter kit
- All relevant instructions and fitting hardware.
- Dimensions: 118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1”)
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
- Colour: Black
- Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight
- Dsiplay Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Environmental Protection, Waterproof: IPx7
- Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm (1.0”)
- Temperature Operating: -15 to +55ºC (5ºF to +131ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)