The Triton2 Digital Display is an ultra-low profile multi-function display, designed specifically for sailors. With built-in SailSteer software, the Triton2 will show optimal laylines and course headings for sailors when coupled with B&G wind and speed sensors. With a Triton2 keypad, the Triton2 becomes an Autopilot controller, making it the perfect cockpit companion for day sailors or cruisers.
The Triton2 can also be connected to a B&G network, allowing it to use the advanced AIS and Sailing Time features found in the Vulcan and Zeus multi-function displays.
- Dimensions: 118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1”)
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
- Colour: Black
- Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight
- Dsiplay Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Environmental Protection, Waterproof: IPx7
- Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm (1.0”)
- Temperature Operating: -15 to +55ºC (5ºF to +131ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)